My teaching activities revolve around problem-solving and mathematical olympiads, be it in my home country Czech Republic, in the United States, or recently, in Africa.
Activities in Africa
- SAMI Math Camp Ghana 2017
- SAMI Math Camp Ethiopia 2017, 2018
- Crosspolination workshop on education in Africa, Ghana, 2019
Math Olympiads & Problem Solving
- Team leader of the Czech International Mathematical Olympiad delegation, 2019, UK.
- Deputy leader of the Czech International Mathematical Olympiad, (2015, 2018), Thailand, Romania.
- Organizer and problem writer of the Czech national olympiad since 2008.
- Problem-solving lecturer with AwesomeMath (2010-2015)
- Founder of iksko competition (2010)
- High school teaching at PORG and GJK in Prague (2007-2013)