- (2017-) Postdoctoral researcher in Autonomous Learning group at Max-Planck-Institute for Intelligent Systems, in Tubingen, Germany.
- (2017) Research engineer for cryptographic startup Wickr
- (summer 2016) PhD Internhsip at Google inc. Data analysis of DoubleClick customer revenue.
- Python, C++, Linux, Git, scientific computing, PyTorch, TensorFlow, LaTeX
- CVPR 2020 best paper award nomination
- CVPR 2018 HM best paper award
- Czech Republic Mathematical Olympiad absolute winner (2007)
- International Mathematical Olympiad bronze medal (2007)
Service and leadership
- Reviewer for NeurIPS, CVPR.
- Organizer of mathematical competitions
- Occasional teaching in Africa